Monday, January 20, 2014

Best LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection: Adventure Deals

LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection: Adventure Stories
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
ALL of these Ultra E-Books clearly say both on the product itself and in the description that they are only compatible with LeapPad. Don't drag the rating down on a great item just becaue you failed to read the decription.

These books are great and Amazon has them for a great price!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I got this because we got my 6 year old the LeapPad Explorer, but I was afraid it would be too "young" for him, so my plan was to allow my 3 year old to play with it. My 6 year old actually enjoys it. There is more than just one adventure on the story, which is nice. I'm glad that I purchased it, and I'm pleased with the low pricing that Amazon has on the Ultra eBooks, compared to other stores and LeapFrog.com

Best Deals for LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection: Adventure

The price was far below the in store price so the value was worth buying. Item arrived quickly and in time for Christmas.

Honest reviews on LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection: Adventure

I bought this just before Christmas along with 3 others when it was on sale for $7.98! My children both have enjoyed it and it was worth the price I paid.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook Learn to Read Collection: Adventure

Got a really good deal on this for Xmas. My son likes playing the games on the e-book. This is our first ultra ebook. The ultra ebook is not just an ebook but it also has many learning games that can be played. Not bad for $6.00.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment