Monday, January 20, 2014

Reviews of Gymboree Echo Microphone - Color ORANGE

Gymboree Echo Microphone - Color ORANGE
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
My son really loves this toy, I use it as way for him to repeat words I say to develop his laguage further and it does wonders. He is two years old. I highly recommend people to get this mic especially for parents who are trying to get there toddlers to use there words more!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this toy microphone to play a trick on a friend of mine. I had never seen this type of toy before. I truly wasn't expecting the kind of performance we got out of it. Once the practical joke was over, I gave the microphone to my grandchildren, and they had a lot of fun with it. It was well made, and really came through on my practical joke.

Best Deals for Gymboree Echo Microphone - Color ORANGE

The microphones are large. I was expecting the smaller size that they usually come in, but the children who I bought them for like them. Their voices do "echo" in them.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment