Monday, January 20, 2014
Cheap Set of 8! Tangle Jr. Original Fidget Toys
I teach adult classes and I know how hard it can be to sit still while listening to a speaker for 8 hours...I bought these for the next session I'm teaching, I'm sure that those fidgety attendees like me will be grateful!I bought these for my 9 year old child who has autism. I thought these would be fun for him to fidget with while in the car, at church, doctor's office, etc. They are a terrific size and fun. All of the kids have been having fun with these. My only complaint is that they come apart too easily. If you would have a range of children and an older one pulls them apart, a very small child could pick up the pieces and choke. We have one or 2 Tangles that are useless to play with as they come apart with a simple twist. Aside from that, we love these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment