Friday, March 21, 2014

VTech Disney's Princess Princess Fantasy Notebook Review

VTech Disney's Princess Princess Fantasy Notebook
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased this for my four yr. old granddaughter. She liked the fact that it is made similar to a real laptop and it has a mouse. She didn't seem to mind the very small screen. She tried a few of the games but soon lost interest. My granddaughter had been playing games on my laptop and these games were not as interesting. This would be nice for a four or five year old who had never used a computer. It is not suitable for a younger child.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this for my grand daughter for christmas and she loves it so much. She watches her mom when she's on her computer and wants to do everything she does. So this was the perfect gift for her. She absolutely looooves it too! I'm really glad she likes it and that I didnt have to deal with the hustle and bustle of standing in long lines at the toy store. I'll be at it again on amazon next year.

Best Deals for VTech Disney's Princess Princess Fantasy Notebook

My daughter begged me for a "princess computer" and so for Christmas last year we bought her this one. The toy is pretty and she loved it but it was soon a major hassle. The battery cover doesn't stay on well and does not have protection from keeping little ones from opening it. The mouse plugs in (sort of like a telephone cord) and was broken off in no time. I would not purchase this if I had to do it again.

Honest reviews on VTech Disney's Princess Princess Fantasy Notebook

The perfect gift for a Girl Age 7-8, she plays all day with it , and she is very happy

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for VTech Disney's Princess Princess Fantasy Notebook

Since my niece is such a huge disney princess fan, I bought this as her Christmas gift. She loves it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment