I bought this for my monkey loving significant other. She has it at work and it brings her joy. Charming little dancing fellow is sure to make you smile.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
He is really cute. However, as with other complaints, its too bad the solar panel is in the front! He works best when looking out the window, which means I look at his back! On super sunny days, I CAN turn him around.
Best Deals for Solar Powered Dancing Monkey
I been seeing these things displayed in store windows and everywhere I went to try and find one every place was sold out so I went online to find them and now I finally got one and they are cute and cool looking and I enjoy it alot
Honest reviews on Solar Powered Dancing Monkey
he never stops dancing. even lamp light works best solar toy i've bought. works better than the flowers. very entertaining
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Solar Powered Dancing Monkey
It is really cute---my grand niece requested it for her birthday. She will love it. This will go great with her collection.

No comments:
Post a Comment