The images on the drums themselves are of all different types of people and offer a form of entertainment in themselves. Often our son will become disinterested in actually drumming, but he'll sit there pointing at and asking questions about the various faces that are featured all over the drums.
For those of you about to click Buy I have a suggestion: out of the box the wing nuts should be checked for tightness. Ours came a little loose and the drums could twist a few degrees in each direction. My experience as a drummer also reminded me that after I tightened them down to put just a drop of Loctite THREADLOCK BLUE 6 ml. 24200 on each screw to keep the nuts from backing off over time.
All in all they were definitely a good buy. We both enjoy them immensely and I expect they'll be here for the long haul.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My son got these for his 4th birthday. He is now 6 and continues to enjoy them. They are really sturdy and are even fun for use by adults! Worth the money and the ear plugs!Best Deals for Remo RHYTHM CLUB, Bongos, 5/6 Diameters, Rhythm Kids Graphics
These are great for kids. They don't need to be "tuned" (adjusted) so they are always ready for play. Got them for our twin 5 year olds last year. At 6, they're still playing with them regularly.Honest reviews on Remo RHYTHM CLUB, Bongos, 5/6 Diameters, Rhythm Kids Graphics
I like Remo drums. They make well-constructed drums at reasonable prices for all ages and uses. So I was hoping these inexpensive bongos would work well as spares for our drum circle, for adults or kids who don't bring their own percussion. But I've just received them today and found that when they are held between the knees, the sound is somewhat dull or deadened. I doubt that they will be loud enough in a drum circle to be satisfying (though for the price and Remo construction, they were worth a try).I'd say if you have a young child who you want to encourage to play drums at home, these may still be a good choice because they will hold up well and are priced reasonably (and maybe because the sound isn't sharp enough to drive the rest of the family crazy). But if you want a half-way decent bongo sound these are probably not the best choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment