Monday, January 20, 2014

Reviews of VTech - MobiGo Software - Dora the Explorer - Twins Day

VTech MobiGo Software Cartridge - Dora
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $14.00
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
Buy Now

I seldom write reviews for products, but the Mobigo system has been such a hit with my 2.5 yo daughter. She loves the Dora game. It is easy for her to navigate through the screens. Half of the games she can play now and half she can grow into which gives this cartridge some longevity. The graphics are simply fantastic. Vtech has really created a quality product.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

We got my 3 year old daughter 3 MobiGo games at Christmas this was her least favorite. I was really surprised, because she just adores Dora and the gang. She's bored by it, and almost never plays it. One thing I personally don't like about this game is that they use the new actress for the Dora voice. SO nasal it grates on me. I'm sure the actress is a wonderful girl her voice is just like FINGERNAILS on a chalkboard to my ears.

Best Deals for VTech - MobiGo Software - Dora the Explorer - Twins Day

We got the "Dora twins day" game cartridge in the same time as the Mobigo because we didn't know there was a cartridge included. But we're happy we did, this Dora one is great ! It has 6 games: 1. pattern understanding/shape recognition/memorization 2. differences 3.counting 4. letters/keyboard use 5. analysis (find the hidden subject)and 6. matching (find the righ picture).

The cartridge says 3-5 yo. My son (26 mo) had the system for his 2nd b-day. He's mastered the patterns/shapes game very fast (his 1st favorite one), the differences/matching/analysis ones very fast, and is improving by leaps and bounds in the letters games. I am overall very satisfied with this game cartridge, as my son goes back to it a lot. His favorite game is the letters one now, as he mastered the others, but it's incredible to see the little brain cells at work. He used apps on my iPhone a lot, and now he's just happy with "his computer". I'm getting the storage cartridge and the Shrek 4 cartridge now. I have the Mickey one, but I was concerned that it would be too difficult for him, as it's written "4-6 yo", but after reading reviews, it seems it will be fine.

Honest reviews on VTech - MobiGo Software - Dora the Explorer - Twins Day

I purchased this as a gift for my niece and she can't get enough of it. This product is well made and easy to operate. Great price and quick shipping.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for VTech - MobiGo Software - Dora the Explorer - Twins Day

My Son is 4, but he received this game at 3 years old. He loves to play this. It is very educational. Teachs letters, matching, patterns, etc. Very good system. The only trouble we have had, is sometimes u have to blow in the games of the mobigo to make the games work and if the games are messed with at all during play the system will lock up until u take the game completely out and start over.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment