Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this over a year ago for my son who was 4. He and my 6 year old grandson play on it all the time. It is durable and they can plug it in and set it up without any help. He gets exercise and learns at the same time.Saturday, March 15, 2014
Fisher Price Smart Cycle Extreme Planet Heroes Rumble Software Review
As a parent, I am always afraid my kids and I might fall into the TV/video game babysitting issue that plagues so many families around the country. Because there are times that the kids just can't/shouldn't go outside to play my wife and I decided to get the Smart Cycle for them. Then we decided to get a variety of games. This one is the first one they play with Scooby Doo a close second. I have even found my 5 year old son playing this game, cycling like crazy at 6 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment