Saturday, March 15, 2014
Review of Meteor Math Addition & Subtraction Bingo Game
My children absolutely love playing this game. I love how well it reinforces their basic math skills which are so essential for any grade. We homeschool and I had purchased this game hoping to improve their speed on basic facts recall in math...it REALLY worked! We can usually squeeze a round or two of BINGO in nearly every day since it's a fairly quick game plus the faster they get at their facts the faster the game goes. They especially enjoy manning multiple cards for an extra challenge or sometimes we do a round of it with "Speed Calling" where I call a fact every 5 seconds....they have to really focus to keep up. We've actually replaced doing the mundane speed drills on paper with the Meteor Math BINGO and only do the paper speed drills once a week just to measure their progress....the results are astounding! Great for anyone who wants to increase their speed at math...if you're fast at your basic facts, the rest of it goes a lot faster, too : ) Highly Recommended!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment