Sunday, March 16, 2014

Circo Magnetic "My Calendar" - Wooden Reviews

Circo Magnetic 'My Calendar' - Wooden
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased this magnetic calendar a little over a year ago for my (now five year old) son. It was definitely money well spent.

The calendar is 15.5" x 11.5", it has a sturdy wooden frame, and it comes with dozens of different Holiday/ special day/ school activity/ social activity magnets.

From practicing numbers, to learning the days of the week and the months of the year, to discussing the different seasons and the special days that we celebrate annually, the Circo magnetic calendar is an invaluable teaching tool that makes learning fun for young children.

**NOTE As of April 2013, this calendar is being sold for almost $100 on Amazon; when I purchased this item a year ago, I only paid about $20 $25. Frankly, I'm a little taken aback by the steep increase in price. As much as I enjoy this item, I can not recommend purchasing it at its current rate. It seems that this calendar is being phased out by Circo for a newer, more cost-effective version; this may explain the exponential increase in price for this item.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment