Friday, March 21, 2014

Cheap AmScope 5x-10x-15x-30x Binocular Stereo Microscope Boom + Light

AmScope 5x-10x-15x-30x Binocular Stereo Microscope Boom + Light
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $1,200.00
Sale Price: $329.00
Today's Bonus: 73% Off
Buy Now

I bought the microscope for use in an electronics lab, working on surface mount assemblies. The range of magnification available and the boom-arm design with the very heavy base combine to make the unit ideal for that purpose. This particular model was even more attractive to me due to the included ring light. It provides ideal illumination for printed circuit board work. The availability of a digital camera that fits the microscope is also nice. The AmScope camera that I bought was very reasonable in price.

The range of magnification may be extended quite easily with the purchase of additional eye pieces and/or additional barlow lenses.

I am very pleased with the unit and would buy it again without hesitation.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment