Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Not really impressed with these..maybe the packaging could have been better? I ordered 2 of them and both of the eggs were already cracked, kind of a mess.Best Deals for Hatching Chicken Egg
I'll be honest. I couldn't actually afford this toy, so we tried it with our chicken's eggs from the farm. As we had never actually figured out how those darn eggs hatch, this really opened our eyes as to the beauty of how these hens manage to hatch their eggs on their own.We submerged the eggs in water, and sure enough checking a day later, baby chicks were in the water! Swimming like no tomorrow. One of the three was a little limp and wet, but he still offered hours of fun! It got a little hot and he got pretty smelly, so our dog offered to take it and bring it back to the chicken pen for us. I guess he was just a little more tuckered out than the others from swimming. Probably should have had them in a shallow dish, rather than a full rubbermaid tote.
We're going to use this trick from now on to hatch our eggs, and hope this has helped everyone else understand how incubating eggs work. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment