Monday, January 20, 2014

Review of Ryan's Room Wooden Toys Sum of The Parts

Ryan's Room Wooden Toys Sum of The Parts
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $11.14
Today's Bonus: 38% Off
Buy Now

This basic fractions puzzle is a preschool/Montessori standard, but I regret purchasing the Ryan's Room version. Because the pieces of this puzzle fit so loosely and sloppily in the holes, there is minimal "control of error" for little kids, and on my puzzle, the straight edge of the half-hexagon is not straight--it's cut badly so that's curved! It just seems cheap. I'm going to give this puzzle away and replace it, probably with the Guidecraft version.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These wooden puzzles are amazing. The arrived quickly and are exactly as pictured. My son loves to try and put them together.

Best Deals for Ryan's Room Wooden Toys Sum of The Parts

I gave this as a gift to my niece. The colors were bold and she loved it upon opening. The only thing that I wish this product had is deeper inserts, so that the puzzle could be moved around and carried easier.

Honest reviews on Ryan's Room Wooden Toys Sum of The Parts

My older daughter had a toy like this and when my son was born I looked all over for one but could not find one, until I found AMAZON. This toy is great because it teaches shapes, colors, and equations (halves, wholes, thirds, etc...). Wonderful Montessori toy. Nice construction, beautiful colors.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment