List Price: $20.99
Sale Price: $15.99
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
My baby is 5 months old and since day 1, he has loved this more than any other toy, rattle, anything he could look at and play with. I don't know what his fascination is with this little book, but this was the BEST money ever spent. He can spend 30 minutes just looking at this, pulling at the things that come out, and seeing what happens. it is amazing! This is a must purchase! This goes with him daily to grandma's house (she keeps him while we work). I thought he would get bored with it, but he is now actually pulling the little animals out of their place. He has looked at this since he we got him home from the hospital. We would keep it on the black and white side a lot.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Visually, this toy is a hit with my 4 month old. We hung it in his crib so that he could occupy himself (which gives us a couple extra minutes of sleep in the morning). Unfortunately it does not hang as well in the crib as I thought it would. If you face the black and white side so that he can see it, the ties are at the top and it hangs just fine. However in order to have the colorful animal side face out, the ties are at the bottom which makes the entire thing tilt at an angle. It doesn't seem to bother my son but all they had to do is add a second set of ties and this would be the perfect crib toy.Best Deals for Lamaze High-Contrast Discovery Shapes Activity Puzzle & Crib Gallery
My baby son enjoyed this toy from his second month up until now, his fifth month. I hang it over the sofa while nursing so that he has a pattern to look at. I displayed the black and white pattern side the first 2 months and in the past month started showing the big eyed animal pictures. My son loves them, he focuses on each of the pictures separately, studies the details and after finishing his nursing he starts smiling and cooing at the little figures. It looks like he has developed some sort of communication with the little faces he sees on the pads. The padded material is easy to display or hang anywhere, horizontally and vertically and is easy to wash. I would highly recommend it for developing a baby's visual skills. It says the black and white pattern is for earlier months and the other side with animal heads is for 6 months and later.Honest reviews on Lamaze High-Contrast Discovery Shapes Activity Puzzle & Crib Gallery
I was looking for a toy for my 5 week old son. A toy that would stimulate and meet his growing curiosity without being too visually overwhelming. The moment he saw this toy, he loved it and could hardly take his eyes off it. I've put it standing up on one side of his play gym and he spends most of his time just starring and "talking" to it.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lamaze High-Contrast Discovery Shapes Activity Puzzle & Crib Gallery
I bought this as a present for my 9 month old daughter based on the reviews I saw here on Amazon, but I have to admit I am somewhat disappointed in the toy. The shapes do not fit into the spaces well and the toy in general does not seem to interest her. She has about a dozen books, some cardboard and some cloth, and likes to play with most of them but never this one. Perhaps it is intended for a younger child, but I would suggest going with one of the soft books that has a story and has activities (flaps to lift etc.) on each page. Her favorite is the Lamaze Peek-A-Boo Forest which is also available from Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Lamaze-Cloth-Book-Peek-A-Boo-Forest/dp/B0043D28B4/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1359555563&sr=1-1&keywords=cloth+book
No comments:
Post a Comment