Saturday, March 15, 2014

School House 48 Flash Cards ~ U.S. Presidents Reviews

School House 48 Flash Cards ~ U.S. Presidents
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I took a chance on ordering these because there was really little info & no reviews. I lucked out. My review will cover what I was looking for so I hope it will be of help to others.

1) All the Presidents to Obama are in the deck

2) They are VERY sturdy cards

3) The front pics look like they may be the "official White House" portraits (no cartoony stuff like some of the other cards)

4) The backs have good info; facts & achievements like the Vice Pres, First Lady, occupation, party, etc.

5) Also included are flashcards on the White House, Jefferson & Lincoln memorials, and Washington Monument.

Our family is using these for a notebook project on the Presidents. Printing each pic up would use A LOT of ink so I decided it would be cheaper (ok, and easier) to just use the cards. A great value for the price.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment